dissabte, 9 de maig del 2009

Experiences

Today I was thinking about the times that somebody stole something from me. The only time when somebody stole something from me was in Italy, but it was because I'm a little ahsentminded and one day in my trip to Italy we were in a bar and there I left my bag. When I returned there the bag was gone.
From me I can't explain nothing more but yes about my sister. She told me that one day, when she was in a town of England she went to the beach and there two bos stopped to talk with her and a friend. suddenly the two boys started running with the bags, inside the bags was the money, the DNI, the mobile phone... Then she went to the police to report it, but the police didn't do anything and my parents had to go there. The police never found the two thieves.

I explain this because I didn't know what can explain.
=)
Bye, àngels_