diumenge, 8 de març del 2009

Caribbean Trip

The first week of Janeuray I and me family, my father, my mother Laura and Helena (my two sisters) went to Caribbean. It was extremerly fantastic.


We went to Aruba, and then there we take a boat and we made a cruisier arond the sud islands for the Caribe.


The first island that we had visited was Curaçao. Curaçao was like a little town with a diferents colours and a very strange people. There are womans of a shop that give us like a "pulseres" that put "Curaço" I don't know why... Then we take again the boat and we went to Isla Margarita.



During the night in the boat I was very ill, and I had yo go yo sleep early, it was a little shit... But well, the next morning in Isla Margarita we went to Los Manglares, that are very special because there are trees that are into the sea water... It was very beautyful but very strange. Then we went to a very nice beah, I fell in love of it.


Then we take a boat agains and we went to Grenada, This night in the boat I was less ill, I went to dinnerwith my family in the dinningroom. The dinners of there was very luxury dinners, all of the things of the boat was spectaculars.In Grenada we say the island of the specias, like cacao, and a lot of plants. I like so much this island for the vegetation, it was very very nice.



Then at night in the boat the organizators says we that for the next day was two options: St. Vincent or Mareyau.
Mareyau was a private island, if isn't rain wa had went there, but the other option was St. Vincent, the island of the Pirates of the Caribbean and there are too a big mountain of marihuanna. If it was rain we went there, but... no. It was a bug big sunny and we went all the day in Mareyau, its a very very small and nice island but.. me and me sisters prefer St Vincent...
Then at night we go dinner agains and i was good, then with my sisters went to the disco, it was fantastic, I only have to say that inside the boat you have all drink and wat free. We meet all the young people in the boat, it is because we are very social people, jejeje



The next day we stayed in Barbados. That's fantastic island, there we went with submarine, and in the beach of Malibú!, the beach of the spoot of Malibú, "me estas estressaando..." This it was very very beautyful, here we went with water motor bikes, it was very funny.Then I wanted to see tortugues but we had to return at the boat. it was the last island, the nest day we stay all day at the boat, sleeping and make only what we wanted to make, it was the paradise.




Then the last day we stopped in Aruba again, and there we take the plane and went to Madrid again.
This trip was very very good, a little short but very good.