diumenge, 8 de març del 2009

Driving

Two years ago I started to go in the driving school, then I pass the exam and now, two years later I start to make practics with the car.
All of my friends have the driving lecence, I'm the one that no and I think that this is not normal, because my parents have an driving school, but well in the other hand I understand it, because I only make practics when my parents have time, and this is not always, and I have look to have time for me, because with the school, the exams and all of this I can't.
But well, I hope that n a month, more or less I will go to exam and I will pass. I hope, if not the teoric exam expire this summer and then I will have two works, go a again to the teoric exam and a practic exam.
But I have to say that always its good don't have the driving lecence, because when we go a party or at saturdays night I have to go to somebody and I can drink and don't worry about nothing.