diumenge, 8 de març del 2009

=)


I know that always I make blogs about my two sisters, but ths is because I miss they a lot. And now I have new things to explain about them.


Today my mother says me that Laura wants to go to Nicaragua to make the project of the end of the degree during three months. I think that it's very interesting, because its like a nursy without fronteers, and I think that with the personality of she, she don't forget never this experience. Then I have to say that Laura wants to study another degree when she ends this: pedagogogy.

Now I have to explain thinks about Helena. Two weeks ago, we, my family, some friens and I, went to Barcelona to see a representation of theatre that made Helena in the theatre Capitol, for a one of the projects to the ending of the degree. I have to say that she was spectacular, I always think that Helena is a big and very good actrees, and she will arribe very far away in this world. Now she is preparing anpother representation that she will start to make it in two months more or less in Barcelona.


I'm very happy to have to sisters like they, I love they so much.