diumenge, 8 de març del 2009

a Sunday in my house

A Sunday at home is not an special day.

We are three sisters and my parents. All three are a little old, my older sister is 24, the other is 20 and I'm 18. For this reason on sunday morning we always sleep (exept if I have to do homework or another things) In that cose I wake up early, at 9 or 10. A lunch time my sisters wake un and we have lunch together. Is the only day thjat we can do it, because they two live in Barcelona. Then somedays the tree sisters go to mke one cofee in Empuriabrava. At 6 or 7 o'clock they go to the tran station to go to Barcelona again, some times they take the car.
In the afternoon I do the homework and some sundays I go to the cinema with Estela and Claudia ( my two best friends who I can't never see because they are studyng in Figueres...)
Then, at night I stay in frnt of the computer or I do more homewirk.

When I finish my work I have dnner and I watch the television, finaly I go to sleep.