dissabte, 9 de maig del 2009

Exams, Work and moreover Music...

Second of batxillerat is orrible.
We have a lot of examens and I work a lot and I have the feeling that I can't more. In addition I have to pass maths (a subject that I can't with) of all this year and I don't know if I will pass. If I can't pass for the maths I will depressed a lot, because I worked a lot for nothing, I don't want to stay another year in this school, I want to go in Girona, live with my friends and have freedom.I study every day a lot of ouers, but moreover I have to go to a classes of music, because I don't leave the music, I love it, but I can't study a lot the lessons because every day I have one or two exams and I prefer study for the class exams. I know that I never will be a genious of the music but I don't leave it.
The next year I will continue study flaute, I think that in the same school, because I don't time for study for the exam of the Conservatori de Girona.
But well, I always think that are only one month and then will be all more easy.
I hope it.

Nice horrible days to study ;)
àngels_