diumenge, 23 de novembre del 2008

Clàudia i Estela

Hey!
Today I want to talk about two girls very importants in my live, they are Estela and Claudia.They are my two best friends, I have to put an entry of they because this two girls are a lot important for me.

First I want to talk about Claudia; Claudia is a very sensitive and nice person, she is one of the people that are there always if you need something. I say to Claudia that she is like a room with a wall of glass and behind you can see the sea, and there you can talk and talk and then you don't know how but you feels better, its the same feeling when you talk with she. She likes watching tv the music and play the guitarr, she make it very well. On of her dreams was to play in a concert, it was be true in March of this year.


The last 20th of November have been her birthday, we was celebrated it two days, friday and saturday of this weekend.






Now I'm going to talk about Estela. She is a crazy woman, like me. We have the same tastes when we buy some clothes or other things. She is crazy, yes, but I have to say that she is a very nice person, like Claudia, and that she's like a flower ^^The hobbies that she have are going to a parties, to buy clothes, laugh about the other people, especialy of "Anusy", listen music and all this things that like all of people.



Well, that are my two favourite girls, I hope that the distance does not separate us.

Nice week everybody (impossible, I know) ;)

àngels_