diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2008

Socorristes

Hi everybody :)Today, like all blogs that I did, I want to talk about they, my Socorristes ^^.


Two years ago I had worked in the beach of Empuriabrava and I meet a lot of they.Now, two years after we continue making dinners and go out all together (well, only for example 1 time at 2 months) specialy when is the birthday of somebody.


I hope that this summer, the next will be the seame that the first because this year it was a little shit, for all, for the coordinator (that was a little hard) and the supperiors that they was a lot hard.But the next year I think that it will be good, because a lot of thinks will change, for example the people who don't have 18 years couldn't work at the beach, the supperiors will be more goodness, and a lot of things will change.

(This is my hope)


Ok, well this are all for today.

Kisses



àngels_