dimarts, 11 de novembre del 2008

My sisters


Hy :)


Today I want to talk about my two sisters, Helena and Laura. They are older than me and they live in Barcelona to study. I only can see they the weekends, and no all weekends.


Laura is studing to be a nurse, Now she are in the hospital to make practices. She works at nights and in the weekend, is for this that now I can't see she in the weekend. Laura is 20 years old, she is beautiful and very social and nice person. She love the animals and the "facebook" (hehee)


Helena is the oldest, she is 24 and she is studing to be an actrees. She is tall, brown eyes and brown hair and she is very beautiful the most important is that she sings very well. She is in a Eolia School, in Barcelona, and she is studying for the last year. The next year she will start to make castings for musicals, and theatre. I know that she will be very very good at this.


I admire my two old sisters, I think that they are perfect and that if I can, I would be like they.