dimecres, 12 de novembre del 2008

Red Cross volunteer

Hello everybody,


Today I want to talk about one thing that for me is very interesting. I'm talking about "Creu Roja", Red Cross (in english) that is an instituation that, to make a summary, wants to help the people who need it, make solidary events...


This afternoon I made the test to be a volunteer, I made it because I like it, I like to know that I can help the people who needs it more. I like this because in the past I wanted to be a doctor, but I don't like study and I prefeer make thinks like this.


I only can say that to be a volunteer is very easy and free and all people have time to make solidary things (exept if you are in second of batxillerat), and I recomend you that if you want make it you only have to go to the page of the Red Cross (search it in the google) and there you have all the information.

see you,


àngels_